Tourists who wander New Orleans will quickly find the city of Kenner, a suburb, nearest to the local airport in Louisiana.
Food and Dining
A majority of Kenner’s soul food is inspired by their famous seafood, but a variety is included for everyone.
- Seafood and oyster catered restaurants with Creole options
- Wide selection of fine Italian wines
- Pizza and cafes
- Latin and Asian cuisine
- Bakeries and pastry shops
- Oyster bars
- Boat launching
- Italian heritage festivals
- Cultural and family attractions
- Performing arts and theatres
- Children sports and gymnastics
- Recreational and sporting events
- Art shops
- Mardi Gras
- Year-round seasonal activities
- Due to the many warnings of incoming tornados or high winds in Kenner City, a JPalert device is available to everyone.
- While the service is free, the device works great by alerting everyone by using notifications.
- National flood insurance programs and flood insurance rate maps are also provided on the city website.
- MudBug Plumbing and Remodeling is always ready for any emergencies. Residents can prepare by getting an inspection done. MudBug Plumbing are tunneling specialists specifically servicing water jetting and underslab tunneling.
Improving City Operations
- Kenner is part of the government’s department of risk, insurance, audit and compliance care. The overall goal is to improve city operations through operational goal planning and directing the administration of compliance.
- The department works closely with other team members to bring employees and citizens the safety they deserve.
- In the same way, MudBug Plumbing’s area of expertise serves the city of Kenner so that everything operates smoothly. Any leaking, clogging issues or overflowing of pipes are carefully inspected and repaired on-site by our trained professionals.
Public Works Department
Mudbug shares its similarities with the city’s public works department in the following ways:
- They both keep up drainage system maintenance
- Eliminating street or residential flooding
- Receiving reports from residents or the public for sewage problems
Public vs. Privately Owned Plumbing Services
- While both the public works department and Mudbug Plumbing aim to resolve plumbing problems, they are both legally responsible for separate projects. The public works department is responsible for city-owned public property and canals while Mudbug Plumbing works with private homeowners and businesses. Any complaints should be reported to the public works department only.
- Mudbug Plumbing keeps up with all safety regulations and city coding when servicing private homes so there is no worry about underground tunneling mishaps.
Other plumbing services provided by Mudbug:
- Drain cleaning
- Video pipe inspections
- Leak detection
- Gas inspection
Call Mudbug Plumbing & Repair, Inc. to reserve a sewer service today in the Kenner, Louisiana area at (504) 885-5266. We also offer video pipe inspection prior to removing drain build-up.